I booked 2 rooms for a slumber party. 3 adults ,5 children.

I even called to confirm my reservation and make sure there would be no issues. When I arrived to check in it’s the microtel in beckley wv , I was told they would not honor my reservation because I am local. When I asked for the manager to be called the front desk clerk threatened me and my family with the police . He called me trash infringe of other guest in the lobby.

At which point I told him he was rude, unprofessional and I would file a complaint. When Travelocity contacted the hotel to work out my refund the same clerk , Chris, hung up on the representative . I do not recommend this hotel to anyone . I am s hardworking , middle class nurse.

I deserve more respect then this. I will check into legal action if this is not resolved quickly and refunded to my account. This was public humiliation.

Also, it is not true that they don’t lease rooms to locals , there was a local woman in the lobby at the time. This hotel has also been leasing rooms to local patients that belong to the agency I work for.

Review about: Microtel Inn Room Booking.

Comments