During my overnight stay at the Microtel Inn @ 309 N. Peters Road in Knoxville TN I encountered the following problems: - bathroom floor extremely dirty (I had to wipe the floor off with a wash cloth to remove the dirt, the cloth was extremely dirty from the effort; I did not walk on the bathroom floor without towels on the floor due to the dirt).

- extremely dirty carpet (I spilled water on the floor and when I wiped it up the cloth was filthy from dirt in the carpet; I did not walk on the carpet without shoes due to the dirt). - room smelled musty and had a mildew oder (I had to purchase a can of Lysol spray and room airfreshner to make the room tolerable and to ensure that I was not breathing mold/mildew spores). I did advise the front desk of the problems at check out and was told this property will undergo renovations soon. I found the hotel staff to be friendly and courteous.

The price of this lodging was extremely reasonable, unfortunately I did not find the room to be clean, which is an absolute minimum and reasonable requirement for any hotel. Microtel Headquarters ignored my complaints about this property. A complaint filed with the BBB went unanswered.

This is an extremely poor property with poor management. Microtel Corporation is unwilling to resolve customer issues.

Review about: Microtel Inn Room.

Comments