Hotel stay completely uncomfortable/unsatisfactory for the following reasons: - room dirty (bath floor had debri on it); bath towels stained; dirty hallway carpet (stained and unsightly); TV remove did not work; noisy from hallway and room next door; adjoining room noise (crying child, slamming of doors/drawers) at 0130 AM and 0730 AM causing minimal sleep minimal. Hotel response unacceptable.

Microtel Corporate Office recommended disputing the property charges on my credit card (since this was an out of state charge over 100 miles from my billing address the charge could not be removed). Microtel Corporate Office has since ignored this complaint. - I elected this Microtel property based upon the name recognition and with confidence of a clean, quiet, comfortable nights lodging ----- which obviously didn't happen. Microtel Corporation unwilling to assist with problems with a Microtel property.

Microtel unresponsive to a BBB complaint. Stay away from this and other Microtel properties.

Review about: Microtel Inn Room.

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #109772

I also have had a poor experience at this hotel due to the surroundings (this is NOT Buckhead). The area is a little shady and not an area I'm comfortable bringing my family into.