2.5
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I booked my stay online about 1/2 hour prior to arriving.Walked in and went to desk.

We made eye contact, there was now "Welcome", No warm greeting, so I gave the Night Desk Auditor my name, he looked up my reservation on the computer, asked for my identification and credit card, with very minimal words said "These are on smoking rooms", printed out my reservation and billing, actually slaps it down on the counter and quickly pressed his finger on two spots on paper and said "Sign", so I signed, then he puts out two door cards on counter and pointed to the elevator and stated floor and room number. The gentleman appeared very cold, not friendly at all and spoke only short sentences, enough to say what was needed. The whole 5 minutes there at the desk he had only a straight face look, almost an agitated look. Upon my arrival to the room, the room was kinda too warm.

Went to actually turn ac on to cool it down. I put it on the highest setting. After almost an hour it wouldn't cool any further. All I could use was the fan or the heat.

I was terribly disappointed as I like to keep cool at night. I walked over to the head of the bed and my pants caught on the sharp part of the bed frame sticking out in a couple places and it ripped a hole in my pants. So great now a pair of pants to go to the trash. Went to look for a Guide or listing of TV program and couldn't find one.

So just flipped through til I found something on that I wanted to watch. I stayed in this hotel back in 2013 and was very impressed with how the rooms were very well kept, updated, and fresh looking. This time, not so much. Really needs updated again.

The bathroom had minimal towels only for two guest. I use two towels myself as I have log hair and use the other towel for my body. The lighting in the room was very dull to low. I had to go to the bathroom or get directly under the light to read anything.

Caked on dust above the bed lighting. Looked like it never got dusted or cleaned. The door around the peep hole and handles looked like they need wipes down and cleaned. Gross!!!

Out of 5, I give this place a 1. Mainly because of the customer service and because my pants got ripped from the bed.

So glad it didn't cut my calf.It did scratch it but didn't bring blood.

Review about: Microtel Inn Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments