Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Featured
1.7

Update by user May 03, 2021

When i last talked to corporate on getting my money back from their overcharges they told me "sorry. We see no errors therefore no refund" and that was already more than a month ago.

Since then I haven't heard one thing from Microtel or Wyndham. Only thing that's changed is the deeper hole I'm now in because Microtel screwed/scammed me instead of refund me money that DIDN'T BELONG to them!!

Original review posted by user Apr 03, 2021

Over charged my sister, my mom and me. $720 was unaccounted for in charges.

Their "folio" was waaaay off compared to what was actually taken from our accounts on certain days without our knowledge. Once brought to their attention they kicked us out knowing they were clearly caught. We than took it to corporate and the BBB. I decided to look at my statements once again after taking the problem to corporate and the BBB.

I noticed something wrong right off the bat, the PROCESSED transactions on them specific dates were mysteriously gone and altered to "show" no overcharges, but yet that unaccounted $720 is still missing! I knew right there exactly what they done but when you look at my notifications that show EVERY SINGLE TIME my card was swiped and for how much you can clearly see they scammed and pulled a fast one.

They did that so we couldn't file disputes on them charges to get our money back. Shady sheisty sorry bunch of S.O.B'S!!!!

User's recommendation: KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR STATEMENTS AND FILE DISPUTES ASAP WHEN YOU SEE CHARGES WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE!!

Microtel Inn Pros: Decent location, Most of the time this place is great, Decent breakfast.

Microtel Inn Cons: Service, Staff not helpful, Rude, Owners are shady, Talked down to, Poor management customer service.

Microtel Inn - OVER CHARGED US THEN ALTERED CHARGES TO MATCH BANK STATEMENT