Hello.. I am very disappointed by the condition of the hotel we stayed at.

I know we were looking for a reasonable price but what we got was ridiculous. First, they charged me $10 for a rollaway bed, I called after I made the reservation and I was told it was included in the price. I was told that I could have up to 5 people in the room, only had 3. They then had no blankets for the rollaway bed and gave us 2 sheets and said the blankets came in sets for the beds only.

Also, the bathtub drain stopper did not work, we went to the desk and asked what they had for it and they gave us a washcloth inside a plastic bag and told us the water would fill the bag and it would fill the drain and block it from draining. That was crazy. The curtains had holes in it and the light shined through into the room. The whole experience was not fun.

Also mold and mildew in bathroom and they took wallpaper and covered it up and not even secretly it was going the opposite direction. There was rust all over, it was uncomfortable. The breakfast was a joke, 6 bagels, 4 yogurts and mini muffins. There was nowhere to sit and eat.

The food was in the vending machine room.

We were in room 129, I have used Wyndham before and have been fine, this place really sucked. I have some photos.

Paul Miller

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments