I WAS INFORMED IF YOU DONT HAVE 7 day stay you will not get a receipt for 6 days hotel policy which I find very annoying because it's not what they want to give the guest it's what the guest needs so the hotel can get paid by the company in advanced. Also doors don't close well I slept with door open and had to wait till morning until maintenance assistance comes to work, so had to block my door.

Management Ms Henderson was of not too much help insisting my needs were not met regarding door or receipt.

They were not professional at all no hospitality service at all.

I would not recommend this hotel to any of my staff or coworkers for long extended stays

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of microtel inn room from Microtel Inn. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Microtel Inn to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Microtel Inn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments