1.7
Facilities and Services

I called to make a emergency reservation at 2 a.m. I spoke with a young to get the details on their cancellation policy the young man told me I wouldn't get charged unless I called to cancel after 6 p.m.

but as long as I called before then I would be alright. Well I called later on that morning at 9 a.m. thinking "hey let me cancel early you never know if someone else is gonna need the room" so I called and spoke to a young lady name Brittany that's when she told me that my card would be still be charged 84 dollars I was very upset and I can't lie the conversation got heated but I calmed down and apologize to Me. Brittany because it wasn't her that lead me under false pretenses.

My family and I was under a serious family emergency and for us to get charged for a mistake that he did by not going into detail about the policy if it wasn't for her this could have went all wrong I say all that to say that young man need to go into further details when someone asks about the company policies I believe this would have been a lovely stay but he has really left a bad taste for me. And I never did get his name when I called but I did get Ms.Brittney name she was very patient she handled it very professionally even when the conversation got heated and I want to apologize to her again because it truly wasn't her fault but was awesome with helping me

Review about: Microtel Inn Room Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments