2.5
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I was at the Microtel in Beckley Wv on March 9th thru March 11th and when I arrived home I noticed my credit card was charged double. I called on the 13th and they sent me to a voicemail where I then left a message regarding this matter and no return phone call was made back to me.

After making several attempts to call and reach the manager Misty Finley I finally talked to her today and she told me to call the bank and see if the charges was removed because the ran my card for reservation and then upon departure of hotel. The bank printed off a copy showing the charges was still on there and I tried to reach Mrs. Finley back 5 minutes after i spoke to her she wouldn't get on the phone. I have called several times after and they tell me she is there then after i tell them whom I am they come back on and send me to her voicemail.

This issue needs to be resolved because I have my receipt and bank statements and this has caused me over drafts on my account. I would appreciate a return call or message back.

My cell number is (304)812-6820 and my email is tiffanyporter1980@gmail.com. Thank you!

Review about: Microtel Inn Room Booking.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Room cleanliness, Decent breakfast, Front desk staff, Room setup.

I didn't like: Talked down to.

Comments